Reproductive (Sex) Health
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline, 1-800-662-HELP (4357), (also known as the Treatment Referral Routing Service) or TTY: 1-800-487-4889 is a confidential, free, 24-hour-a-day, 365-day-a-year, information service, in English and Spanish, for individuals and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorders.
- Teens Health from Nemours: Dealing with Addiction
- The Recovery Village: Teen Drug Abuse and Addiction
- American Addiction Centers: Drug Rehab Programs for Teens and Young Adults
- I Wanna Know
- The National Campaign To Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy
- Planned Parenthood for Teens
- Sex, Etc.
- Answer, a national organization that provides and promotes unfettered access to comprehensive sexuality education
- MedlinePlus: Teen Sexual Health
- Mayo Clinic Health LifeStyle: Sexual Health