Welcome Back to the Library - Phase III began Monday, July 6.
Increased Hours and Computer Time Limit beginning September 8.
Saturday Hours begin October 3
We are happy to be able to expand our service hours.
Business Hours: (beginning Sept. 8)
Monday through Thursday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM Friday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
We still have a limit of 10 patrons at one time so in order to serve as many people as possible we ask that you limit your time in the library to 30 minutes. Computer users are limited to 1 hour once a day.
- To help keep everyone safe, masks are required to enter the building and we ask that you sanitize your hands.
- Curbside pickup has been discontinued.
- Books may be returned in the outdoor bookdrop or inside the library.
- All material entering the library may be quarantined up to 72 hours.
Here are the services we are currently able to provide.
- Library Access - We are limited to 10 people in the library. Please limit your time to 30 minutes. Most area of the library will be open for browsing. Please adhere to the posted guidelines for social distancing.
- Library Time - Library visits will be limited to 30 minutes for browsing and checking out books.
- Computer Use – There will be three (3) designated computers available for patron use, please limit your time to no more than 1 hour once a day.
- Copier, Fax, Scanner – All available
- Notary - Please make an appointment by calling the library 767-2780
- Borrowing - The number of items that you can borrow is no longer limited.